Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pure Morning

It is 5:52 a.m. It is Ramadan.
It is my little son's birthday, and he is 5 years old today, mashaAllah walhamdulileh.
There is a thunderstorm outside (those that know me, know this is my favorite). Thunder cracking across the sky, sounds just overhead. Lightning flashing through the blackness, in instants flickering through the drawn blinds of my room.
This is beautiful.

I can't believe my son is 5 today. He seems so grown up, so changed from last year. I can't believe the leaps and bounds in maturity, sensitivity and knowledge he has gained, mashaAllah.

1 comment:

  1. Masha'Allah sister!
    I cannot believe it either! SubhanAllah time has really flown by.... I remember when he was just a little baby walking around Dar Al Farooq!!
    Insha'Allah your Ramadan is going well!
    Love and miss u!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete