Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beta Waves

I love the time laying still before you sleep - how the mind flashes with pictures of memories and moments throughout your life. It's like being able to live through a lifetime again, in a few seconds. And still, those same feelings are there. It's really there, your experience, nestled inside your brain. I love how crystal clear these snapshots are. These precious seconds. Alhamdulileh, mashaAllah.


I really should write these stories. *sigh* One day, inshaAllah. I really would love to write them. But I need enough time and space to concentrate. I get so lost, so completely carried away by writing. And I need to be here. I am needed. Walhamdulileh.


2 comments:

  1. Assalamu Aleikum sister,

    It sounds like Allah SWT has given you many stories to tell and insha-Allah he will give you the time and energy to write them. I love your blog--keep sharing your thoughts! May Allah SWT richly bless and reward you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazakallahkhair for your very kind words and your dua' sister! <3 I look forward to checking out your blog inshaAllah!

    ReplyDelete