I just noticed that I was tagged on May 3rd by Umm Ibrahim! (thanks ukhti for thinking of me....sorry for getting back to you so late!)
Tagged by: Umm Ibrahim - Stranger in this Dunya
1. ON your blog, post the Rules & 10 things you have HOPE for in your life.
2. LINK Tag 10 people (we want hope to spread people!) and LINK the person who tagged you.
3. Comment/Notify the 10 People they've been tagged.
I have the feeling my hopes are not going to be very original, since a lot of muslims have the same hopes :)
10 Things I HOPE for in my life:
1. I hope to avoid the punishment of the grave and reach Jannah - ditto, Umm I.
2. I hope to be able to bring up my children worshipping and loving Allah and being contented in their deen - ditto, Umm I.
3. I hope to learn more Qur'an, become more fluent in my reading of Qur'an and to be able to more fully implement what I read into my and my family's life - ditto, Umm I.
4. I hope that my mother, father, brother and sister will become muslim.
5. I hope that Allah will fill my marriage with blessings, love and happiness, and will protect and preserve it from everything that I do not hope for.
6. I hope to devote more time to reading - both for pleasure and for studying and seeking knowledge.
7. I hope to have the energy and motivation to be a teacher and facilitator for my children and myself to learn together, acquiring knowledge, skills, inspiration, and curiosity.
8. I hope to see the day where Muslims are able to stand up for themselves more effectively and unashamedly and make their voices heard - ditto, Umm I.
9. I hope to become more disciplined in pursuit of what I value.
10. I hope always to grow in my faith and improve myself. - ditto, Umm I.
I'll tag 5 people: