Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged: Let's Hope!

I just noticed that I was tagged on May 3rd by Umm Ibrahim! (thanks ukhti for thinking of me....sorry for getting back to you so late!)

LET'S HOPE!

Tagged by: Umm Ibrahim - Stranger in this Dunya
Rules:

1. ON your blog, post the Rules & 10 things you have HOPE for in your life.
2. LINK Tag 10 people (we want hope to spread people!) and LINK the person who tagged you.
3. Comment/Notify the 10 People they've been tagged.



I have the feeling my hopes are not going to be very original, since a lot of muslims have the same hopes :)

10 Things I HOPE for in my life:

1. I hope to avoid the punishment of the grave and reach Jannah - ditto, Umm I.

2. I hope to be able to bring up my children worshipping and loving Allah and being contented in their deen - ditto, Umm I.

3. I hope to learn more Qur'an, become more fluent in my reading of Qur'an and to be able to more fully implement what I read into my and my family's life - ditto, Umm I.

4. I hope that my mother, father, brother and sister will become muslim.

5. I hope that Allah will fill my marriage with blessings, love and happiness, and will protect and preserve it from everything that I do not hope for.

6. I hope to devote more time to reading - both for pleasure and for studying and seeking knowledge.

7. I hope to have the energy and motivation to be a teacher and facilitator for my children and myself to learn together, acquiring knowledge, skills, inspiration, and curiosity.

8. I hope to see the day where Muslims are able to stand up for themselves more effectively and unashamedly and make their voices heard - ditto, Umm I.

9. I hope to become more disciplined in pursuit of what I value.

10. I hope always to grow in my faith and improve myself. - ditto, Umm I.

I'll tag 5 people:

Safa
Umm Layla
Umm AbdurRahman
Mumina
Multicultural Muslimah

1 comment:

Umm Ibrahim said...

Assalaamu alaikum,

At last, LOL! Better late than never. ;)

May Allah help us all to achieve everything on our list of hopes, ameen. :)

PS... if Mumina reads this... I miss reading your blog since you went private and am wondering how you and the children are doing these days. Wondering if you'd consider add me to your blog readers... :) If so, my email is on my profile page.